The Frieth Hilly race simply wouldn’t happen if it wasn’t for the generosity of our sponsors, both corporate and private.
We have loads of great marketing opportunities for your company, both on the race day itself (to more than 500 registered runners and crowds of supporters) or in our race leaflets and promotions. A few of these include:
- Flags in Race Finishing Tunnel or Field – Sponsors can provide flags to advertise their company on the finishing tunnel or the field where the stalls are
- Refreshment Sponsor – Fund ingredients for our famous bacon butties, hotdogs, cakes and drinks. Includes signage in a prominent area for your company
- Goody Bags – Either provide appropriate items for goody bags (drinks, hats, gifts) or insert flyers (sponsor to provide)
- Winner’s Prizes – We offer prizes for each category
- Monetary Donation – From £10 to whatever you can afford. This helps us cover our costs for the race, such as insurance, hall hire, hiring traffic signs. All are very gratefully received
We pride ourselves in being flexible to suit whatever your business marketing needs or budget are, so if none of these options suit you, please do get in touch as we are happy to chat through different solutions.
Why be a Sponsor?
- Inspire a generation! Our children are our legacy and as such their future is one of the best causes which we can think of. As a result of the money we have raised we have been able to fully equip a state of the art IT Suite for Frieth CEC School.
- Marketing opportunities for your company – the event is open to anyone over the age of 11 and so our marketing campaign is quite extensive, including:
- Running clubs, which collectively have more than 5,000 members – an email campaign to club secretaries along with personal contact to pitch the race as a potential club event.
- Media & PR – to include all local papers: The Henley Standard, the Bucks Free Press, the Maidenhead Advertiser as well as online media including Runner’s World and other specific runner’s blogs and race listings.
If you’d like to discuss your company’s involvement with the 2018 Frieth Hilly 5k and 10k, then please do get in touch:
M: 07887 948628